Controlware are leading providers of IP CCTV video surveillance software and solutions. Driven by our commitment and investment in leading edge technology and people, this is an opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s most progressive security solution providers.
With an expanding client portfolio Controlware are committed to the provision of best value solutions while maintaining our reputation for delivering the highest levels of quality and service. As a proven and trusted leader in the security industry Controlware are looking for a professional and motivated individual to manage our technical support engineers based in Newbury.
Our team of Technical Support Engineers provide troubleshooting and resolution to distributors, systems integrators and end users who have medium to large IP-based surveillance systems. Reporting to the UK General Manager, the Technical Support Manager’s role is primarily office-based with some field activities.
You will be a positive, ambitious and enthusiastic team player who is interested in working with the latest cutting edge video surveillance technology. A technical background in IT is a must, as well as experience of working with data networking and IP video surveillance or CCTV technology. Previous experience of managing a small support team and working to SLA’s and deadlines is a prerequisite.
- Proficient in IP networking covering LAN and WAN hardware configuration
- Thorough understanding of IT networking technologies
- Thorough understanding of Network Hardware and Configuration & Support including Switches, Routers & Firewalls
- Thorough understanding of Windows Operating System (specifically Windows XP and Server 2003 including installation, troubleshooting and management)
- Ability to diagnose complex problems and resolve them in an expeditious manner to the customer’s satisfaction
- Experience of working within the CCTV industry
To find out more and apply, please click here.