Controlware can work with you to develop a phased approach for
- Upgrade of analogue CCTV to IP via encoders
- Camera upgrades and recommendations
- Integration of existing systems
- Consolidation of systems
- Development of C4i (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence) management
- Management of alarms
- Resilient RAID video recording options
- Refurbishment of furniture
- Upgrade to LCD video wall screens
The principal behind a CCTV control room upgrade is to improve security management and the operating environment for staff. This can be achieved in many ways including implementation of an IP based Intelligent IVMS system as a stepping stone to developing a full C4i (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence) solution for the growing needs of managing multiple security systems through a single platform.
The use of an open protocol and non‐proprietary system enables users to not be tied to individual vendors or support structures and can grow the system as both operational and budgetary requirements are identified.
If you are looking at getting more from your control room, improving operations and integration of security systems why not give Controlware a call to discuss the options available on +44 (0)844 225 9 225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.